Friday, June 25, 2010

Ellen and Philip home; Leaving for Kennet Avon Canal tomorrow-

You won't be hearing from me for a week!  We're going on the canal for a week and we won't have internet but I will journal our adventures.  My next post could possibly be from Charlotte!

Ellen and Philip were a day late getting home because the Charlotte flight to Chicago was cancelled due to tornadoes.  They were exhausted when they got here as you might imagine.  We disappeared for the afternoon and evening so they could settle in and sleep, had High Tea at Brown's Hotel, very posh, and walked around London for hours.  We are going to be really sorry to leave here - at least I am.  That blog is called "Last day in London" although it turned out to be our second to the last day in London.  Artistic license, you know....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine that you will hate to leave.. what an adventure you have had! We have enjoyed every minute of the blogs!! and the pictures. I just got in from a hot and sticky day. I went with James to the Diversity Parade.. the Grand Marshall was a 10 yr old boy named Will Phillps.. he quite a kid, I had the pleasure of speaking to him. He is very well versed and extremely intelligent for a young man of his age. So proud of him!!
    Of copurse along with the supporters there are the "haters" over all both sides minded their manners and it was peaceful!

    ReplyDelete